FX200 / FX70 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I'm heading off the Majorca on holiday soon and need to get myself a point and shoot to snap some pictures up. Both my grandparents have the Panasonic TZ7 and our old camera was the TZ3 so i would like to try something new and was looking at the Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR or F70EXR, i can get them both used in as new condition for around £100 to £130, and they both seem to rate fairly well. And i like the look of the EXR features of the camera, if anyone has opinions on them or can recommend some other point and shoots than can be got 2nd hand for <150 then let me know :)

Oh and i really don't care for video modes as they look like crap compared to my camcorder anyway.

edit:

Ignore the X's in the title.. i got confused with model names :p

I like the F200 alot, if I had one, i'd use it in the 6mp dynamic range mode the whole time.

Just nabbed a F200 off ebay for a little over £80 with less than a 100shots taken on the thing. I actually purchased it before reading your opinion, but now i've read it you've gave me some peace of mind as i was a little worried about my purchase.

Should arrive Saturday or Monday, can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom