French help needed, can anyone help (translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzer3

In Runtime
Hi guys, I'm in desperate need of help, I need to translate this passage for a friend, and I cannot do it, (not good enough), I've tried the freetranslation programmes but they don't seem to work.

The passage is:

Le cadre de vie, sans aucun doute. Dans les villes, les immeubles ne dépassent pas deux ou trois étages, la moindre rue secondaire est large comme un boulevard, et les Canadiens ne connaissent pas les départs en vacances avec Bison Futé. A la campagne, il faut prendre la voiture pour rendre visite au voisin de la ferme d'à côté. Tant d'espace s'explique simplement : le Canada est vaste et ses habitants peu nobreux. Le province du Québec, par example, couvre un territoire trois fois plus grand que la France pour une population huit fois inférieure.

I would be unbelievably grateful if someone could help!

Thanks in advance!

Charlie -

The framework of life, without any doubt. In the cities, the buildings do not exceed two or three stages, the least secondary street is broad like a boulevard, and the Canadians do not know the departures on holiday with Smart Bison. For the countryside, it is necessary to take the car to return visit to the neighbor of the farm of to side. Such an amount of space is explained simply: Canada is vast and its not very nobreux inhabitants. The province of Quebec, by example, covers a territory three times larger than France for a population eight times lower.

From Google Translator:D

I know that that is wrong tho, I'm wondering if anyone IS french, that can translate it, becouse the first couple of words meen environment, not life or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom