Free MMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
internet space ships (EvE Online) - Can be free if you do it right..... ive never paid.

ExeFile2009-02-1612-22-37-21.jpg

Played Granada Espada: Sword of the New World before.
Good game, very nice idea about be able to control several characters at once.
Stopped playing mostly because my Windows had virus and I was kind of lazy to install it again, but I might in future.

Recently started playing Atlantica Online. Very good game. But its more of MMORTS. You can control up to 9 characters in your group (1 is you, and 8 others are mercenaries). The battles in this game are turned-based (kind of like in Heroes of Might and Magic. Also if you fight in groups, you can have more that 9 units on each side of battle field.

the only one i could suggest is guild wars

its not totally free but it is not a pay-mounthly mmo either

can pick up the whole guild wars set for £25, i've had 200 odd hours play out of it over the past few years

Some of the G Potato games are fun.
However I am still angry about the Space Cowboy getting discontinued.

Acclaim has some MMOs too.
2Moons - Free Fantasy MMORPG
9Dragons - Free Online MMORPG - Play Free Multiplayer Games Online - Nine Dragons
BOTS

RF Online was pay, but it now free to play.

internet space ships (EvE Online) - Can be free if you do it right..... ive never paid.

I am moving house this month, but after settling down, I am thinking about getting into this game again. But I have heard that you can accumulate enough ingame wealth that you can use it to pay for your subscription.

I played Silkroad while back too. Its nice little game. Graphics is ok.

I might try Rappelz tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom