free fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
I finally installed the update to make my copy of FEAR multiplayer this morning when I got home from work. I tried it out...

It's OK, I guess. A bit faster -paced than BF2. Of course I sucked, since I don't know the controls for FEAR.

I had the same problem when I first played. But, then I binded all my keys extremely similar to those of BF2, and it made a huge difference.

I actually really like FEAR COMBAT. A bunch of us on "Tech on Vent" have been playing it and using voice communication and it's a really fun time. We've been playing mostly Deathmatch and TeamDeath Match, but i'm really interested in checking out "Capture the Flag". Could be fun.

I'm interested in buying a private FEAR COMBAT server for say 10-12 players. It would be password protected and only users of "Tech on Vent" or "Tech-Forums" would be issued a password.

IF anyone is interested please speak to me on ToV or PM me in TF.
I would basically buy the server for a few months and then if the interest continues we can discuss the possiblity for renewing it.

i was a litle bumed that they made it free sicne i bought it liek 2 months ago but the comunity is huge niow and its fun to pwn noobs lol my 7900 gt is rma so im usign my 6600 with ddr1 so slow bad fps but i still pwn noobs just soem vets get me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom