flash video from website

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try to put your link on keepvid.com and there you can download your flash video.

there are a couple programs that will do it for you, I am just unsure of the name. Just do a search on google and I'm sure it will come up.

try to get the source code of the page (CTRL-U, or go to View>>Source Code)

Often...youll find a direct link to the flash file....(of extension .swf)

copy paste that link into any download manager and your done :D

(another alternative would be if you have a download manger, like DAP installed...you can right-click on the page and say "download all'...it will give you a list of everything 'downloadable' on that page...scroll to find the flash movie you want...or filter the results to display .swf files only...

Hope this helps...

OR you could just browse in temporary internet files, look for files with a .swf extension, thats the video, and download irfanview to play it.

try to get the source code of the page (CTRL-U, or go to View>>Source Code)

Often...youll find a direct link to the flash file....(of extension .swf)

copy paste that link into any download manager and your done :D

(another alternative would be if you have a download manger, like DAP installed...you can right-click on the page and say "download all'...it will give you a list of everything 'downloadable' on that page...scroll to find the flash movie you want...or filter the results to display .swf files only...

Hope this helps...

OR you could just browse in temporary internet files, look for files with a .swf extension, thats the video, and download irfanview to play it.

I use to do it these ways, but these way are 2 time consuming and if you have the latest flash version they won't work. replay av makes it very simple to do

ok, yeah. replay av. Just tried it, and it's probably the way to go. Though if that ever doesnt work, go irfanview.

what do you mean by that? Sites like youtube or what? if you want to download an flash video from youtube go to youtubex.com and download it, then use an online flv converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom