Finally got a BMX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of a cosser, i did race (bmx, hence the name) until my FA was jacked, then i moved into mountain biking and dirt biking (1999 Suzuki RM250 motor is all boyseen, fmf fatty with a power core 2 silencer, forks tuned by shock therapy, no clue about the back end. it was a former race bike that had the piston skirt explode, and from a deal that my dad struck scored the bike, and the guy paid us. lol. new bike AND money to fix it ^_^ )

oh yeah, and nvidia, that mongoose almost looks identical to my friends Haro, except you got some nicer cranks, nicer chainwheel, and brakes.

Lol Not bad then Ey :), I swear ive heard of Haro BMX's, This mongoose is 6 Years old And has been kept in top Condition. And a Crosser is a Motocross Bike but in UK Some people call them Crossers

ppppssshhht you and Clay with those "2 wheels" real men ride 'em with 4 wheels (yfz 450) :D :p

YFZ 450.. ATV Quad bike i persume.. Like Riding them But still not my style ;)
Quad bike 450cc.. Nothing to me
Ive been on a Bombardier Can AM not sure if you heard it but its an 800cc
4-stroke, V-twin, 8-valve SOHC.. Its road Legal Also

Oh and bmxfreakrider i do Race Yes ( Crossers and Mini motos )
First time i Went on that Bombardier 800, Full Revved it Front End went up To Like a Beast and about Slung me off, Because the guy Said it was a 250cc, Even though i Said to him No way does that sound like a 250 and then i thought oh right im used to riding 250's, Me being big headed and cocky thought i could Floor it, But then i got the hang of it.. I Wouldnt mind one its that They push about £10,000 which is probably around... 20,672 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom