final fantasy XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinkX

In Runtime
hey .. how here likes final fantasy XII ..
well they changed the style of fighting .. to tell the truth .. i didnt like in the begging .. but it will be better as u play !!
tell us what do u think ??

You have the game? I've only played the demo but I really liked it. I haven't really been a big Final Fantasy fan (I've liked X and VIII) because of the pretty boring gameplay, but this one seems to be changing it up. So if this one turns out to be as good as I think it will be, then I tip my hat to SquareEnix and eagerly wait for Final Fantasy XIII which looks brilliant.

ya i have the game .. its in the market (in the meddle east)(ya i live in the meddle east) .. i dunno .. it gets hard when u advance in the game ..
final fantasy was well know for the stratgy and to take ur thinking time .. but this one is diffrent !!

US release is the 31st of october, no? I have my copy reserved already so ill come back and recomment on this one :)

guys , the game turned to be very shitty ..
i have played it for 17 hours and its not coming better !! as a mater of a fact its turning shittier !

i got it and played for about 3-4 hours its not bad the battle style is really different and kind of hard for me to get use to since i was in love with FF7 also i didnt like starting out as a 15 year old boy whos balls havent even dropped yet and has his little orphen girl friend bangin him in the corner/ basically i didnt like starting out as a 15 year old boy just killing small things like rats and the ROGUE TOMATO OHHHHhh...

ya i hated the game .. and to tell u the truth .. it becomes shittier as long as u played it .. and about the story ... bbooooooooooooorrrriiiiingggg !!!
gaming style , its hard really hard and when u come to play with powerfull fiends u will be fudged !!
well in my opinon the game deserve 3 out of 5
what do u think ??

took me a while to comment back but yes here it is.
ive played the game now for about 50hrs and i do like it. its different from the other final fantasy games. no more random encounters all the monsters are drawn in real time kind of like mmo games. The storyline does tend to be a little boring at times though, but thats ok because its more reminiscent of old final fantasy game plots.
Characters are a little plain but monsters are well defined. and for those of you who complained about the rogue tomato.. wait until u get to the mandragora party near archadia (theyre 5 effect-butt-munchin' SOBs i swear <- lol)
Anyways the game is challenging. you can't equip all weapons/armors/items from the start, you have to unlock them from each character's license point-grid (you get one license point per kill.. sometimes 2 and the abilities cost 15lp minimum each). besides the items being really expensive. the game is specially difficult when ure hunting down strong marks (i wouldnt want to spoil and tell u what these are) as an example a lvl 5 mark whooped my *** at lvl 35.

Blitze105 said:
the story line is amazing - in the beginning

but... if the battle system doesn't some how magicly get 20 times better this will be the last final fantasy i ever put my money in.

here is how the battles go...
u select attack.. a wait bar comes up, u run around the area until the wait far is full then the character auto hits the enemy. (if you are too far away u run near the enemy, and ur char auto hits him) then you get hit. then the wait bar comes back and u run around and then auto hit the enemy.

why bother making the char run around when u can only dodge 1% of the time? (anything that comes withing 3 feet of u hits), u can't block (it's random if u block or not which is stupid seeing as u can carry a shield that is visible..), the last annoying thing is that u can just sit there and win a battle (i'm not very far so this may differ later i hope). if u hit attack, ur char doesn't stop hitting the enemy when the wait bar fills, so u 2 just play hit hit hit until one dies. (running around doesn't change this except 1% of the time)

so u just hit attack, eat some popcorn, then hit attack on the next enemy u find and... wow this is boring
~blitze

something to add...
a tomato head thats 3 foot tall scared away ppl... and yet wolves and a t-rex did not

and... what is up with equipment these days u get like 4 things to wear :( i miss having like boots, rings, belt, gloves, helmet, sword, shield, necklace lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom