Far Cry 2 Dunia Engine Tech Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
farcry,crysis,farcry2....all look the same, almost same kinda of environment.

....better graphics aint gotta cut it for me.

Wah ? FarCry is in tropics, Crysis is in tropics...FarCry 2 is in African Desert and savannah

I like the idea of vegetation regrowth XD yeah time could be better spent workign on more important parts. but if they can get it All working great then sweet. I'm happy their starting to make games and not just leavign stuff out because it takes too much work. 1 step closer to next next gen super games. XD would be cool if the growth just continues on its own kinda thing. Would add a bit to replay value XD The place looking different and all.

I like the idea of vegetation regrowth XD yeah time could be better spent workign on more important parts. but if they can get it All working great then sweet. I'm happy their starting to make games and not just leavign stuff out because it takes too much work. 1 step closer to next next gen super games. XD would be cool if the growth just continues on its own kinda thing. Would add a bit to replay value XD The place looking different and all.

Leave the game running for 20 years... come back and it will look like farcry one with dense forestation, but with 300m high trees instead :D

Leave the game running for 20 years... come back and it will look like farcry one with dense forestation, but with 300m high trees instead :D
haha...and your CPU will be burned up for meaningless overgrowth.

Nah. I kinda see what you are saying Akubane. It is cool that they are pushing the envelope with new technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom