F.E.A.R. Multiplayer Scoring System

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwiz

MechEng Extraordinaire
Anyone know how FEAR multiplayer is scored? All i can figure out is the more kills you get the higher your score... duh... does going on streaks add a multiplier or something?

Khann said:
F.E.A.R multiplayer is crap in my opinion.

oh, man, i must respectfully descent from your opinion... besides the frequent crashing and graphix snaffoos, fear is the most intense multiplayer fps experience since jr. high, CS beta (i'm old as balls, well for most of you at least)

i've been staying up waaaaay past my bedtime the past 3 days as i have just started the multiplayer... its starting to catch up *yawn* 2:30am w/ my alarm set for 6... it starts to look pretty grim

on the other hand i found some great energy drink... Advocare Spark energy drink... look it up, its cheap and like 2x stronger than redbull w/ tons of amino acids and stuff

Mmm.. I guess it's all a matter of preference. I'm not a fan at all.. it was just a massive frag fest to me, and I don't really like that. I prefer an FPS with an objective of some sort. Examples of FPS' I enjoy a lot would be ET, BF2, UT2004. Some of UT2k4 is just a frag fest, but for some reason it does it well, and makes it enjoyable.

i dont know if the +5/-2 is right... i've never seen a negative score... ofcourse i've only been playing multiplayer for 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom