Decent FM Transmitter for iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
I'm going on a road trip this next week and don't have an iPod/iPhone hookup in my vehicle. Do you guys know of a decent FM transmitter that works? I've had a few and they were junk. One was a Belkin and I don't remember what brand the other was.

Pretty much all FM transmitters are junk. Unless you are in an area that has very few radio channels, they just aren't consistently reliable. You don't have an auxiliary input on your CD player?

Do you have a tape player? If so, get the ancient tape-to-headphone setup. Sure the quality of the sound isn't quite as good as a high end FM transmitter, but for traveling it will be much better i'd think.

Do you have a tape player? If so, get the ancient tape-to-headphone setup. Sure the quality of the sound isn't quite as good as a high end FM transmitter, but for traveling it will be much better i'd think.
I actually do, so that's what I went with. I just have a hard time paying anywhere from $50-$100 for something that is so unreliable. The tape "patch" doesn't sound so great, but it's still better than listening to the same 6 CDs for 10 hours.

Thanks for the input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom