CS3 extraction aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

generalaxes

In Runtime
hey guys i used to love and mess with pictures but recently ive been busier than i would like, so i have a favor to ask of anyone who think that they can do it.
would someone be kind enough to extract this for me?
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/baconoffilth/phoenix.jpg)
it is for a tattoo and i wanted to make it flawless since tattoo's last quite a while.
i had wanted to extract all the different colors into different layers which i could play with (black, red, yellow/orange, and white)
i said CS3 since that is what i use so if someone were to do it they could just send me the file when they are done or some thing...
thanks in advance guys!

or even if anyone could give me a suggestion as to how i could do it myself and then i would just have to make the time

Well this picture is really low-res, it wouldn't be such a problem to vectorise it, but it is cropped. Why don't you look for tattoo images?

Here are some really good tattoos to use :
Browsing deviantART

i just happen to really like that picture
but i will take your suggestion and browse deviant art :D
unfortunately no i do not have a high res copy, as was stated i did copy it (off a friends computer)
in the meanwhile i will see if my friend has a higher res copy

i had no luck finding a better copy...
and i did look at deviant art. and after looking at what it had to offer i like "my" picture even more...
the layers are less tangible than something like feathers which relates to the symbolic meaning of the phoenix, which i like
also i like the "motion" captured in the picture
as well as the satellites in the picture
i think i will just design a new one but i would like to have something to base it off of,
so if i could still get that extracted, even if it is low quality i can improve it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom