Creative software missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total Immortal

In Runtime
I recently formatted my computer, and when I did I lost all my Creative software. Luckily the company that I bought my computer from supplied me with something called a "Master CD" that was supposed to have all the replacement software on it. The PROBLEM is that the CD didn't have all the replacement programs. It had a couple of them, but the one that I need is called Creative Recorder. It records very high quality, and I used it often. I've downlaoded other recording programs, but none of them (the free ones) that I've found come close to capturing the same quality. And obviously window's sound recorder is just vile.
Creative does NOT provide full software downloads from their website. They only offer "updates" so I can't get the program from there. Is there a way I can get that program back?? I've spent a lot of money on Creative products (I got an Audigy sound card when it was their newest card) and I feel like I'm entitled to 1 lousy program of theirs.

if you bought the card and it didn't come with the system, then you should have a separate disk by Creative that came in the same bx with your Sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom