Cox internet = FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcat75

In Runtime
Seriously. I just had the outer line replaced two days ago, and it's still doing this annoying crap where my internet will go out for 15-30 seconds then come back on again. Every freakin' 90 minutes to 2 hours. What the eff man. Cox can just go stuff it.

Is it them, or do I need a new modem? It's only a year old.

holy crap, dude, same thing's happening to me, i posted about in my thread!

hmmm... do you use a wireless router by chance, or wired router? and not the one the try to sell to you? cause i think they do this to customers that aren't buying that or the better connection, even though nthey say this one is stable.

No wireless router here. I've been using the same router for like, 5 years now. It's a store-bought one but I haven't had any problems like this up until recently. I called them, they said there's a connection problem with the outer line. I had a cox tech replace it (I saw him do it myself). But I guess it didn't do any good.

I would contact Cox and tell them that the new line did not fix the problem. They should be able to troubleshoot to see if the new line was bad or if something else is still going wrong even though the line is fixed. It really does not sound like it is your router at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom