Command & Conquer 3: A Few Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodNews101

In Runtime
This past weekend I watched my 2 nephews play this game on their XBOX 360 and it was a lot of fun just watching them. Howver I noticed that the skirmish maps were maxed out to no more than 4 players. This suprised me because I have played all the incarnations of the C&C Universe on my PC and the skirmish maps went as high as 8 players.

Are the limited maps an XBOX 360 thing or have they also limited the skirmish maps in the PC version to 4 as well?

Also, my system specs are XP Pro with SP/2, Athlon 64 3200+ (2.0 Ghz), 2 Gigs of RAM, and an X800GTO 256 meg card with DDR3. From what I have read this game is more video card demanding than cpu demanding. I should be okay on medium settings, correct?

Thanks.

Its probably a quirk unique to the 360, I remember a friends talking about having some jolly good fun playing an 8 player map that lasted a few hours. I dont personally own it, only played the demo, though.

And you'll be fine. My laptop which uses onboard played the demo alright, although it got a little sluggish at times.

ur specs are very similar to mine. let me tell u, it it WAY WAY WAY WAY! better on the PC than 360. I promise you that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom