CoD4 and Windows 7 64! They work together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....just in case any of you aren't aware....CoD4 and punkbuster are working fine on Win7 64bit...for me at least.

Using Build 7100.

Might be a good idea trying to run this first though:
http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

So nice not to have to reboot in XP 64 to play CoD4!!

They worked fine for me in build 7000 as well. I had to update PunkBuster manually though, but after that I could play fine.

I tried WAW but I kept getting booted from every game because punkbuster, Went beck to playing on XP and have not had a problem yet, Might give it a try with COD4 though.

Dauntae

I tried WAW but I kept getting booted from every game because punkbuster, Went beck to playing on XP and have not had a problem yet, Might give it a try with COD4 though.

Dauntae

Update PunkBuster. I was getting the same problem with CoD4 until I manually updated it. Worked fine after that.

how do you like battlestations : pacific? i think it may be my next game.

Eh, can't say I care for it too much but it is a somewhat fun game. It becomes difficult because you need to watch over all the squadrons, release planes from aircraft carriers all the while flying a plane and defending your ship, giving all other squadrons orders on what to do... gets to be a bit too much if you ask me. I wanted to just be a pilot or a ship captain...etc... but not everything at once.:freak:

Dauntae

Just download PBSetup.exe and manually update it ;)

I tried that but it was when the Win7 first came out, may be a new PB since I have tried it so I'll do another install and try it, Going to put COD4 on too.

Thanks
Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom