coaxial and cat 5 cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont give a **** what the OP is about, you quoted KC... not the OP. The quote from KC is correct. Coax is used is MANY different arenas. It isn't dead, correct... but according to the CONTEXT to the post you quoted... it is. I'm not trying to justify his response to the OP... clearly, he did not understand it...

I'm replying to you two against his post.

If you two even worked with a BNC card perhaps you may have written a different response. Clearly, he was confused about the original post.. . but not about the technology that he was referring to.

I dont give a **** what the OP is about, you quoted KC... not the OP. The quote from KC is correct. Coax is used is MANY different arenas. It isn't dead, correct... but according to the CONTEXT to the post you quoted... it is. I'm not trying to justify his response to the OP... clearly, he did not understand it...

No need to use aggression, Mike. I'm aware who I quoted. I was replying to KC that coax in GENERAL is not dead, hence why I used the examples that I did. Nowhere did I say that KC didn't know what he was talking about either. I was merely correcting him that coax ISN'T dead in the cases I mentioned because OP's post was relevent (yes OP matters..who started the topic? OP ;)).

If you two even worked with a BNC card perhaps you may have written a different response. Clearly, he was confused about the original post.. . but not about the technology that he was referring to.

No, I haven't worked with a BNC card. Why? I'm younger than you, and didn't even get a chance to get into PC's outside of school up until ending of Jr. High / Entering high school. Never said he was confused about the technology. I'm well aware KC knows his stuff. Yes, he was confused on the OP, and I was posting to correct him that coax (RG-58/59/6) are ones that are NOT dead, on account of OP was mentiong a cable modem, which uses RG-6.

No need to blow this out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom