CITRIX issue baffling everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmceldowney

Beta member
Hello,

In desperation I have come here!

Noone at work can tell me why I can access an applications and one function of it (which allows two databases on separate servers to connect) and noone else can - despite us all having the same settings for each of the two databases .

I'm only a user, not a techie, but i was wondering if there was a profile for each CITRIX user, and maybe a way to check for differences between us.

The support guys and I have been going round incircles for weeks!

Any hints at all - what questions to ask, what to lget them to ook for - as I have no access to the CITRIX farm.

Many regards, hope this is a fun challenge for someone!

Pete

The profiles on Citrix are in documents and settings just like any other server. Maybe check the application data folder?

You can check if you can access to Citrix fro other PC, with other User and Password, looking for permissions on the local machines, permissions at server, databases, profiles. Do you have any error of any kind with other profile?. I think I would check for: local profile, local permissions, TCP/IP configuration, firewall settings, registry issues, login with a diferent username and pass and then I will go to check the server...

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom