Can't print actual web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntdwnToExtn

Fully Optimized
IE8, IE9, Opera 11

Lets use Tech-Forums as an example of a proper print. When I print preview this page, I see the page exactly in the print preview as I would see it browsing.

When I go to certain pages and want to print say a confirmation page from a purchase or a money transfer/bill payment I loose the actual style of the page. I loose all the boarders, colours - basically I just see the text, some things are aligned like they are on the actual page, some lines are just smashed together.

Some pages actually loose ALL of the information (text) and just display some boarders or pictures that were on the page. This is especially annoying when trying to print confirmation pages. The only resolution is to screen shot the page.

I've made sure things like 'print page background' 'print headers and footers'...basically anything that says to include in the print, I've included (well, at least I think).

So, what I'm asking is...how the heck do I get the whole flippin' page printed?

For something like that I usually capture the page with the Screengrab! extension and then print the image.

Ya, I was hoping not to use a grabber. It's for a user at work so getting them to use something else.....lol.
I have them using the Win7 Snipper tool right now.

Wasn't sure if this was a common thing or not.

Are you going under the options of the browser and selecting Print or are you hitting Ctrl+P to print?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom