Cant log in to some websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

imcool34

Solid State Member
I have tried to log into AOL, but it blocks me from going there and i tried logging into netscape and it gave me this message "We are sorry, but you will need to enable cookies and Javascript to use your Screen Name with this site." i have spysweeper... the most current version.. i have tried looking in Tool<Internet options<Privacy.. its set on medium which is default and also looked in Tools<Internet Options<security... i have no clue how to fix this! help plz.

sry if this is wrong forum.. this is a weird topic...

I don't know if something like this is related but it drove me nuts for awhile. I continued to get error messages displayed telling me line so and so had an error on one site. I deleted all ie temp files and it cleared my problem. I have seen the ie temp files cause all kinds of problems even crashing an application.

Your settings for the spyware sweeper may be too high. You should lower it so it enables cookies. Try surfing with the spyware sweeper off and see if ti isn't the cause of your problem. I had a similar problem with spybot S & D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom