Can Someone Host a photo for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerman

Fully Optimized
I am pulling a high school prank, but I need to host this image online so it is'nt traceable back to me. If someone from another state does it, it won't be tracked back to either person. It wouldn't be serious enough to pursue out of the city I live in. AIM me at razortalonz to discuss it. Or you can pm me to see the pic on my webspace.

My webspace is directly connected to my email, and I doubt My ISP would mind catching local pranksters, they've done it before. The email in the pic is an email forwarder to my main email.

EDIT: sent it

Hey I sent you a revised pic in an email, it turns out that the aim sn was spelled wrong. It should be p1mpride with the #1 instead of an I. If you could check to see if you got my email, that'd be great, or maybe you could just change the I to a 1. Also the email needs to be lazerman @ gmail.com. I would forever appreciate it.

It's not illegal at all, it breaks school policy, I believe. PM me to see the picture.

Every website is made up of images and text. The imagesare on your computer, when they are uploaded they are sent to a server (giant computer system) that stores all of it and makes it accesable to everyone (internet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom