Can anyone give me any pointers on Online Security.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Seriously is their anyone who can give me online pointers for enhanced security along side what I all ready use. I'm pretty safe online but I mean is their anything I'm missing out on.

What do you folks do for a better security experience. Software or hardware. I might buy a new router. According to my ISP they don't support VPN on their routers for domestic use other than Business use only apparently.

I found it threw the settings under something like advanced when I was looking out of curiosity but they denied it was their so I just put the phone down.

Can anyone recommend a decent Router from somewhere like Amazon and explaine its features and what's good about it.

I've got a VPN Subscription buts that's about it. Apart from turning Java off to hide all leaks online I'm pretty stumped along with the Add-ons I have with in FF.

My favourite browser extensions for security
- uBlock
- HTTPS Everywhere (forces all sites to use HTTPS)
- NoScript

- uBlock
- NoScript

I've been using Privacy Badger from EFF as well. Especially since NoScript isn't available for Chrome. That, and a flash blocker.

- uBlock
- NoScript

I've been using HTTPS Everywhere and I have just been to ipleak.net . It doesn't appear to have leaked any of my information running this add on while having Java enabled. Would that sound about rite by any chance.

Back
Top Bottom