C and C++ and C#?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after talking to you on aim if you dont even know html that well i would suggest get used to the idea by learning visual basic then java and c++

Start by learning the non object-oriented part. I'd recommend C, or C++ (just stay away from pointers and classes). Yes, the syntax might be a little hard at first, but it's much better getting used to it early on.

The topics you'll want to master are these:

1) Basics of Programming: a bit of history, understanding what a programming language is about, how a computer runs code, what compilation is about, etc.
2) Control Structures: the IF and FOR control blocks, logic operators, SWITCH, DO.
3) Functions
4) Arrays

hillbillybob said:
I agree with M4A1...HTML is not a programming language, it's a markup language. HTML has no logic, no repitition structures, and it isn't compiled. HTML is a good start, but it is just the first step. You need to get the basics and techniques of programming, that are fundamental to all languages, down first. Then you move on to different technologies.

Yeah, exactly right. Many people start with Pascal to learn the basics, but I personally didn't find it very difficult starting out with C++. Don't compare HTML to a programming language. HTML is nothing of the sort.

hey guys its me tomas and i need to learn c++ plz if any one have any link of c++ just put it in this post and thnx so much cya...

tomsleft said:
hey guys its me tomas and i need to learn c++ plz if any one have any link of c++ just put it in this post and thnx so much cya...

Books are often helpful. If you're looking for something free, just google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom