Britney Spears has baby boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
gab00n said:
Eagleboy, whatever you Britney Spears fanboy faggot. If you honestly think her marriage will last please go see your doctor you stupid moron.

I'm very sorry, but somehow I don't think the board allows for comments like that.

But besides that, like I said---I don't like Britney Spears at all. Also, it is possible that not all celebrity marriages end after a few weeks. Obviously they've lasted at least 9 months.

I will admit to liking a Britney Spears song however. Toxic is well written, well produced, and very catchy. You wouldn't know it was Britney after the first listen. I know she didn't write it or produce it or anything, so don't bother telling me anything like that. You can call me a "fanboy faggot" all you like for that one, but if a song is good a song is good---I'm not going to dismiss a song because I don't like a particular artist, like a closed minded douchebag.

I'm not sure why you took such offense to my comment. Maybe you're a closet Spears fan, and so afraid people will find out so you go out of your way to say shit like this? Or maybe you're just 12...

gab00n said:
Britney will be broke in a few years and we can all laugh at her eat pig rectum on some stupid celebrity reality TV show. I predict she will be divorced in a few months, what a dumbass.

HAHA.. I totally agree with that prediction.

London??? I heard this morning on the radio show I listen to that the kid was probably going to be named Preston. I don't remember which newspaper they got that from.

Then they did a skit, where the kid can talk, like Stewie from Family Guy. "Thanks for naming me Preston. The locker room beatings will stop in, oh, 15 years...." "I can't wait for you to start passing all of your worldly knowledge on. Considering I already know how to show off my belly button, and lay on the couch, I expect lessons to end in about 6 months."

Those are the only ones that I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom