Black Mesa: Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
This looks like the best mod for the source engine yet, it's actulally a whole game. it a remake of HL1 on the source(HL2) engine and it looks pretty **** sweet. it looks like i might enjoy this just about as much as HL2. it seems to be the most in depth mod i've ever seen and im pretty sure it will cost money cause the teeam working on it has been doing this for over a year and it willl include voice acting and im pretty sure people would pay money for this and that the team would like a little reward for all their hard work.

Here's the home page for the mod.

http://www.blackmesasource.com/

does anyone know anything more about it then what they already say on the FAQ. like if its gonna cost money or if you will be able to download it through steam.

Holy **** this game looks awesome!!
Can't wait till it comes out... Hopefully it will be fre thou:p But it looks *not free*...

Shibbyyyy

I saw this awhile back and yea, its got me pumped. I hope to god it wont cost money...i dont believe in paying for mods...thats why they are mods...

I saw this about 6 months ago and I was blown away by it. Have you all seen the screen shots!! The game is basically HL1 but they have added there own ideas in there aswell, so it should be a whole new experience. I reckon it will feel like de-ja-vu playing through it. As far as I can work out the mod is going to be free but I can't see it being released till the end of this year or even the beggining of 2007. I can't wait, I don't think I've been this excited about a mod ever.

Didn't valve come out with HL1 source? didn't look as good though.
I havn't looked at the sight yet, are they adding new elements? like weapons and enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom