befsr41 v2 lnksys router 4 port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rundat

Off Topic *****
Got one on ebay.. for 20 bucks the thing is the wan light is always red!. I try resetting the router but its not resetting at all, posible the guy sold me a defect ?

Not to sure what is up but possible when u reset it. you are reseting all the settings in the memory and need to set it up again. Also read somewhere that when this happens there might be a firmware update available. Not too sure though.

Rundat said:
Got one on ebay.. for 20 bucks the thing is the wan light is always red!. I try resetting the router but its not resetting at all, posible the guy sold me a defect ?

If you can't get it working reinstall an OS onto it with TFTP. Their's lots of instructions how to do this.

no cd came with it been looking at the firmwires at the site the heck is bin file? floppy?. I was trying to reset the router till I jammed it lol...

Rundat said:
no cd came with it been looking at the firmwires at the site the heck is bin file? floppy?. I was trying to reset the router till I jammed it lol...

It's somewhere on the site. I can get you the name of the latest OS if you want.

If the reset button is jamned, you have to unjamn it or else it will never boot.

I somehow manged to get the reset button unjamed but still no avail. I give up on this piece of **** heading to local best buy picking me a new router which I should have done in the first place. Thx for trying to help peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom