Battlefield 2 patch 1.4 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
You can pay 50 bucks on all new games and complain like these fools and ill just sit back and laugh. I really have no reason to complain, but they still are annoyances. Oh yea and Lord, GRAW sucks. Its a really slow paced game. I didnt even like it full settings.

i havent complained. where do you think software comes from? someone has to shell out the money for production or else your free games wouldnt exist. let me just say that you might as well be on welfare. Evereyone who pays for these games picks up your tab. You're welcome.

I'm against pirated games, but i'll tell you what, if I could get my hands on a free copy & serial of BF2 or any EA/DICE product right now, i'd certainly take it. They have pushed my limits and i'd steal all their software if I could at this point... Cause honestly, it's not really worth much to me if their patches destroy the game... So at least i'm not losing my hard earned money.

Other games... I'm glad to pay for.

Im exactly the same way as you havoc. Except i only buy games when i want to play them online. If i dont, or there's no online option i'll just download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom