Aw Snap error giving me the you know whats. Chrome, why do you treat us like this ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradthelad3000

Beta member
Ive been digging around for a solution to this problem. Ive had it up to here.
Thought this would work: Dummy Essentials: Fix The Google Chrome "Aw, Snap!" Error but no..

Pages in chrome load up fine one day, and not the next. I have to switch to Mozilla for pages that chrome wont tolerate...

Any advice appreciated.
(Please, before I break something..)

I'm currently using chrome. Could you please put a link of a site that you can't access up so I can test if it happens to me too?

It could be that the website in question is not coded to work with Google Chrome, therefor not being a Chrome problem at all but a problem with the site. There could easily be something within the website code that is causing it to crash within the Chrome Browser but not Firefox. Have you asked on the site if anyone else can replicate the problem to confirm this suspicion? It could also be one of the extensions you are using within Chrome that is causing the issue and not Chrome at all. Are you doing this with no extensions installed or with all of your extensions active?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom