Any T-Mobile customers on here?

I hated Tmobile when I had them which is why I'm with ATT. I supposedly owe them a lot of money now.

I lot of people come to really dislike T-Mobile due to what all went on during AT&T's attempted takeover, plus T-Mo lost sight of keeping customer service as the number one thing for a few years. T-Mo is moving back to what it originally had but the loss of their industry leading customer service and the damage caused by the year long hiring freeze and subsequent hemorrhaging of good people who left before AT&T closed the deal (not knowing that it would fall through) has hurt the company. T-Mo closed a few call centers due to the shrinkage but is now hiring in new faces to bring things back up to speed, but it will take time to get that bad image out of people's minds.

SWeeeeeeett, I might just have to wait for it then. :) Unless of course, I get a deal I just can't pass up.

I know how that works. My wife chose the Blaze as her phone and seems to really like it. It is still a dual core BTW.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy II and love it. I came from a QWERT slider dumbphone and thought I would have a hard time with a tough screen keyboard, but it took a day or so and I am good to go with it now. I still use a standard keyboard style and not any of the swipe kinds out there, though.

I lot of people come to really dislike T-Mobile due to what all went on during AT&T's attempted takeover, plus T-Mo lost sight of keeping customer service as the number one thing for a few years. T-Mo is moving back to what it originally had but the loss of their industry leading customer service and the damage caused by the year long hiring freeze and subsequent hemorrhaging of good people who left before AT&T closed the deal (not knowing that it would fall through) has hurt the company. T-Mo closed a few call centers due to the shrinkage but is now hiring in new faces to bring things back up to speed, but it will take time to get that bad image out of people's minds.

I know how that works. My wife chose the Blaze as her phone and seems to really like it. It is still a dual core BTW.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy II and love it. I came from a QWERT slider dumbphone and thought I would have a hard time with a tough screen keyboard, but it took a day or so and I am good to go with it now. I still use a standard keyboard style and not any of the swipe kinds out there, though.
Besides the terrible customer support I had a lot of serious service issues too. The only good thing I got out of them was my Vibrant but apparently besdes Verizon's version the Vibrant is bottom of the totem pole too. I paid a premium for unlimited 4G data and I could never get anything above 3G speeds on a hotspot. The data on my phone consistently dropped despite the many support calls I had with them. They also weren't clear with me at all about the data cap and speed caps. Idk I just always had major problems with them all the way around. Their store crew was rude too. My experience with ATT has been top notch since I first called them to order service. I left Tmobile with like a 160 dollar bill back in Feb and now they are trying to say I owe them some ridiculous amount like 900. Yea, cause I'm gonna pay that lol.

Back
Top Bottom