another HL2 Q. (cant get past this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
ok I finally got HL2 to work but now I am absolutley stuck on this part.

I am at the part in the game when you are in the airboat and you come down the canal to a T. on the left there is what look to be a flood gate, and on the right there is a couple old boats that you cant get by.

Now I have a hard time investigating stuff cause there is a Helicopter that will gun you down if you are out in the open. I am staying under the bridge before the T for refuge, and have a feeling that the train on that bridge has something to do with getting out.

can someone please help me out. I have spwnt at least 2 hrs trying to figure it out and yet, no luck. :)

noclip:D

Im not sure I think I know what your talking about But I havent played that game in 8 months and it was on my old emachines!

ummhh is noclip a cheat cause if so I do not know how to use it and kinda wanted to beat the gaem outrightr, but since I cant get past this . could you please tell me more about NOCLIP.

I am pretty sure u just go the other way and then u jump something or drive over something. This game isnt clearly marked where u are supposed to drive, thats y they make it seem like u are in control. Once u beat the game u will definatly want more. Just drive over something that might lead to something else.

I figured it out, you had to backtrack for like 2 miles.

I new I was back on course when more stuff started blowing up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom