animation/game designer fields?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordo_99 said:
well i was saying that 20,000 is what i'd be saving. i could easily share an apt in town for $150 a month and about another $100 on food.

my only thing about loans is that i don't like the idea of going to a school and then oweing the gov't $80,000. and trying to pay that off while buying a house and getting married (assuming my life goes that route.) anyways i think i got all the info i need. unless there's something that nobody else mentioned i won't be replying. thanks guys.

You are thinking short sighted. College graduates make 76% more in their lifetime then an highschool or cc grad. So that being said, 80k would be hardly anything, compared to the benefit in the long run. The thing is also that 80,000 is basically interest free, the longer you do not pay it off, the less you have to pay. Assuming the rate stays below inflation. So if this is your only option, then the smart one would be to take out the loans.

College is exspensive, although look for loans dude. Just keep good track of your money and work hard and pay back your loan. My family doesnt go off to war to pay for college they get loans, they then keep track and work. After awhile it pays for itself. Its all atitude dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom