Adobe Dreamweaver Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandre88

In Runtime
Hey everyone!

Lately, I've kind of gotten back into playing around with building and designing websites in my spare time. Nothing special just really small-scale stuff for fun and to re-learn HTML, CSS, etc. Anyways I picked up Adobe Dreamweaver and have been looking around for some templates. I googled "Free Dreamweaver Templates" and I have found a couple websites but 90% of them are just those types that say "oh we have free templates" only to find out they are actually charging for them.

So basically I am just wondering if anyone else out there using Dreamweaver knows of any good websites that offer free templates?

Also I am looking for some suggestions on either e-learning or good online tutorials for HTML and CSS so that I can shake the rust off after being away from doing it for so long.

Finally, for anyone that uses Dreamweaver do you have any good suggestions on tutorials either video, e-learning, online, etc that helped you to learn all the functionality and power of it?

Thanks in advance everyone!

check out webdesign.org there are some cool tutorials for html/css on there. and i would say the best way to go about relearning and getting into it is just to start with a blank page and create a website that you wanna use and then add some cool stuff to it that you find online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom