.. a concern about this.....if this is a virus or what......

CLoudZELL91

Baseband Member
hi guyz....
.........i'm gonna ask if this is a virus or some kind of.. in one of my drive's in my computer the one that is been inserted a USB....it keep shows the "Removable Disk" even if there is no usb plugged in on the port...
...is it normal? or a virus? coz then it will just appear when i put a usb but now with or without usb it still there,,,,,,,,

thnaks!

Sounds like it is an infection. Sounds like it is trying to virtually mount a removable device to replicate itself. Must have been an autorun infection that was on the USB Drive you inserted.

You need to scan and clean your PC like you would with any other infection.

Spyware Asylum

There is the site we built and recommend.

what do i choose the full or quick scan?...
......but i am using also the SuperAntiSpyware,,,is it desame as the spyware asylum?

You can do whatever you want. No SuperAntiSpyware is not the same. That site is created by Osiris and myself. It has nothing at all to do with any program. We created those guides to help people remove infections.

You make the choice on what you want to do Full or Quick. You make the choice on what you want to run or dont run. The choice is completely yours. We are only here to assist you, not to make the decisions for you.

Back
Top Bottom