2013 Games

They are still pumping out those crappy Lost Planet games? I got so bored on the first one I uninstalled it and never played it again.

I was looking forward to Last Light for the past year but it'll take a smelly dump on the turd of a rig I have now. The difference on the Metro games between console and PC is huge so I'll just have to wait or not play it.

They are still pumping out those crappy Lost Planet games? I got so bored on the first one I uninstalled it and never played it again.

I was looking forward to Last Light for the past year but it'll take a smelly dump on the turd of a rig I have now. The difference on the Metro games between console and PC is huge so I'll just have to wait or not play it.

I really need to pony up and get a new PC.

Well I have this pos laptop but I cant even surf the web its so slow all I use it for is ripping cds and putting on my portable hd then erasing it off laptop. My mom has had a computer so when i was young we had a one but no I have never owned a computer that I could even play the simplest games on

GotY for 2013

8688823957_1b5f6d24c0_z.jpg

Yes, that is a bar restroom. Men's Room Mayhem coming to the PSN.

Back
Top Bottom