Potentially the longest thread in history...

I said before RTX stuff even came out that their initial implementation would hardly be better than our pre baked stuff and not worth the FPS cost lol. If I ever got a 2000 series card it'd purely be to ditch SLI.

I said before RTX stuff even came out that their initial implementation would hardly be better than our pre baked stuff and not worth the FPS cost lol. If I ever got a 2000 series card it'd purely be to ditch SLI.

It's hard to say because Metro does look way better with RTX enabled and is worth it to me. But I've no idea if they just deliberately made the non-rtx mode look not as good as they could to make rtx seem nicer. Shrug.

Yah interested to see the new chips. Looks like the 8 core will probably be best for gaming still, so I might stick with that. I don't have any multitasking needs for more than 8 cores.

Yea that's what I was talking about. Offloaded the Focus to the chick, no rent, hopefully in the next week or so will be fully caught up on main bills. Will be able to do a big upgrade yeet.

I am hoping to be able to jump on that bandwagon myself. I will have to wait and see as I have spent a bit too much on my computer of late.

Back
Top Bottom