Potentially the longest thread in history...

I started off replying with pictures of black dick but he just found it funny and I got fed up with downloading black dick pics off Google images and explaining the scenario everytime I forgot to delete the pics off my phone and someone saw.

Maybe I should just stop replying to them :p

Basically he can't take a hint. Or he just ignores it.

I started off replying with pictures of black dick but he just found it funny and I got fed up with downloading black dick pics off Google images and explaining the scenario everytime I forgot to delete the pics off my phone and someone saw.

Idk if somebody was replying to me with BBC I'd be laughing too. That's just not really to the point lol.

That's the funniest thing i've read today, congrats :lol::lol::lol:

It'll probably stop soon so just hang in there.
And man whatsapp sucks sometimes, I end up with so many random pictures and videos from all the different family groups I'm part of.
Once I was playing music from my phone and some weird sh*t came on, took me a while to figure out where it came from.
Whatsapp is great but also sucks because of how easy it is to get your phone filled with random junk

I'm ashamed to admit I probably did the same thing :p to a lesser extent tho chroist. Just stop hinting and tell him flat out lol, dude I'm happy for you but please ****ing stop messaging me cutesy pics of you and your new gf. Why would I want to see that. Done!

Either that or start 'shopping the BBC in place of him whenever he sends pics, esp if it's a kissy pic.

edit: in other news, 3 lines is apparently too much for the CEO to read -_- sent him a mock-up pic of a print he's getting done on some material
rh5Uvhd.png

Last edited:
I'm ashamed to admit I probably did the same thing :p to a lesser extent tho chroist. Just stop hinting and tell him flat out lol, dude I'm happy for you but please ****ing stop messaging me cutesy pics of you and your new gf. Why would I want to see that. Done!

Either that or start 'shopping the BBC in place of him whenever he sends pics, esp if it's a kissy pic.

edit: in other news, 3 lines is apparently too much for the CEO to read -_- sent him a mock-up pic of a print he's getting done on some material
rh5Uvhd.png

Well, he can't possibly have time to actually read his emails ;) that would be ludicrous !

I hate **** like that. It's so common as well. Several times a week I will email someone and they'll reply asking something that was covered in the original email. Because, ya know, I do IT all day everyday and am used to dealing with plebs so my emails are always thorough and simple to follow, but people still can't follow...

Yesterday took in a dog. Saved her from going to a kill shelter and I'm glad I did since she's a total sweetheart.

I'd like to have a dog but that has never worked out.

We got a kitten and the next week the MiL went about bought frigging goldfish and was constantly freaking out that the cat was going to get her fish. Then my wife compounded the situation by getting a puppy that was not housebroken. So the puppy was given away and the cat soon followed. The damn goldfish are still alive and swimming, though.

Back
Top Bottom