Youtube problem.

roflddmd

Solid State Member
So basically this issue has annoyed me for weeks and I can't find a proper fix.

I'm using Google Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m

Every time I search up videos on YouTube, if I'm lucky, the video will play all the way to the end. If not, halfway through. If not, it will get stuck at the 0:00 mark, unable to buffer again. Sometimes, I get a black screen with just the audio, sometimes, a green screen when trying to peek at different timings.

I really need someone to help me, and your work will be greatly appreciated.

Are you having other internet issues when this happens? Tried updating uour drivers?

Are you wired or wireless?

Do you mean it freezes ?? What's your internet's connection speeed ?? does this usually happen ??

google 'broadband speed checker' which will download a temporary file (dont worry it gets deleted immediately!) and tests it. on normal quality it should only freeze if it's below 2mbps.

please let me know the result.
happy to help :)

45.46mbps, it actually looks like it's freezing, but it isn't. My internet connection is perfectly fine. It just doesn't load up after i hit the play button, but there is a trick that I've been doing though, usually the video starts at 360/480p, and it doesn't load. but when i change the quality to HD, either 720 or 1080, the video loads. Sometimes, I get weird things like, i get another video which is totally irrelevant.

45.46mbps, it actually looks like it's freezing, but it isn't. My internet connection is perfectly fine. It just doesn't load up after i hit the play button, but there is a trick that I've been doing though, usually the video starts at 360/480p, and it doesn't load. but when i change the quality to HD, either 720 or 1080, the video loads. Sometimes, I get weird things like, i get another video which is totally irrelevant.

That's strange. Virus?? Have you scanned your PC for viruses???_

@Horror: My desktop is new. And I don't think there is a virus. Nothing else strange is happening.

@IFargle: Okay, I'll follow the instructions and let you know about the results when I can. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom