Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I wont be dealing with any of that stuff. I will be working at the west Ft Worth plant. The one everybody knows about is the max security plant in Grand Prairie. I'll also be a tech so nothing but computer related stuff for me. Probably troubleshooting from what I'm being told.

Re: Today I have...

That's like the curiously-enormous telephone exchange at my hometown where no-one ever sees GCHQ people head in on a regular basis >.>

it was in merlin on BBC1 and when i saw it i just burst out laughing and was like dafuq? kinda looks like a mix of Ki Adi Mundi and those alien things form Kingdom Of the Crystal Skulls.

My first thought was Coneheads.

Man, people are so damn stupid. I ****ing hate Texans that will complain about how hot it is and when we get a very nice cold front that drops it to the 50s they want to ***** about it being cold. Make up your ****ing mind people!!!

Man, people are so damn stupid. I ****ing hate Texans that will complain about how hot it is and when we get a very nice cold front that drops it to the 50s they want to ***** about it being cold. Make up your ****ing mind people!!!

Happens everywhere. Happens up here in SD too; although our cold is a lot colder than your cold :p.

Yea but I mean I saw people with jackets on when it was 66 last night. Ridiculous. Those same people complain when it is like 85. My sister being one of them. Complain it's too hot when it's 105, has a perfectly capable vehicle with cold AC, wont use the AC hardly, then when it gets cooler she complains about it being cold. 66 isn't cold man. 66 is mmmmm just right. 55 is oh yea time for my hoodie! When it gets in the 30s is when I finally dig out the cocoa. I got people on my Facebook uploading pics of their hot chocolate cups. I'm like shiiiiiit nowhere near cold enough for that.
Hint: I want to live up north.

Back
Top Bottom