Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Or, you know, on NASA's website...
lol

Today is a great day for me! Lots of pizza, lots of my favourite kind of weather (stormy but warmish), and an early finish to work ftw! Happy times

Or, you know, on NASA's website...
lol

Today is a great day for me! Lots of pizza, lots of my favourite kind of weather (stormy but warmish), and an early finish to work ftw! Happy times

NASA's stuff has been overloaded for a while from what I've heard, so it was tough to get in to view stuff.

Nothing wrong with getting it off of TPB, since it's legally free anyway lol.

I know XKCD even put up a link to one in their alt-text on today's comic:

curiosity.png

xkcd: Curiosity

My point was more that it's the best place to get all the info, or at least worth a check before you bother checking anywhere else lol, not that TPB is the wrong way to get it
They've got a condensed video of the event up too, plus explanations added, etc. Just watched it again, SCIENCE **** YEAH!

My point was more that it's the best place to get all the info, or at least worth a check before you bother checking anywhere else lol, not that TPB is the wrong way to get it
They've got a condensed video of the event up too, plus explanations added, etc. Just watched it again, SCIENCE **** YEAH!

AMERICA **** YEAH!

**** my ****in ass man. I'm so mad but I'm trying to be pleasant and respectful while still making comments. Mariah won a 3960x and Intel X79 board at Quakecon. She intends on buying a new cooler for it, installing it herself, and selling my old parts to a friend of ours. I cannot express how ticked I am to see a 1000 dollar CPU go to waste on TF2, Vent, and internet usage. No, I'm not lieing, I'm posting some pics. This is so much loose butthole I can't explain my rage right now. I'm completely happy with my 2500k, but Jesus H Christ in a ****ing chicken basket this is retarded.
:OhGodWhy::No::Deskflip::Deskflip::CerealSpit::Stare::SeriouslyChan::Fuu::Fuu::Fuu::AwMan:

20120807_010615.jpg

20120807_010629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom