Potentially the longest thread in history...

Butthurt incoming.

Nah I will get the money ready incase it is good. If it looks crappy as of September 12th I will just get something else or put the money back in the bank.
It should be fairly decent, as theoretically this should be the total redesign model year not just the incremental upgrade. But time will tell.

"Total redesign" to apple is making it 0.0000000002mm thinner, then advertising "Omg its so much thinner!" :p.

Re: Today I have...

Isn't very pretty, but it's a start in the right direction where I wanted to go with the 68 I used to have. If all is well, all I have to do to this one is just beef up the cosmetics.

I'll happily swap you for my 2002 Polo :grin:

Fixed.

Man I can't wait for Mechwarrior Online. I'm hoping Razer releases their stick concept before so I can have it as soon as I start playing.

Plenty of other fantastic sticks out their. Whats the need for Razers ? Razer stuff usually functions well, but their build quality and reliability isn't up to snuff. I only had my deathadder for a year or so before the rubber wore off and the left click button became crappy.

My Saitek X52 Pro is a bit plasticy with a bit too much deadzone/wobble in a perfect world, but it's better than the <£50 sticks i've tried and really gave me an advantage in games that make good use of joysticks. I would really like the Thrustmaster HOTAS stick though, would love me some hall effect sensors.

Because no other company besides Razer is making a boss ass stick just for the game.

The Razer MechLab | Razerâ„¢ | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢

Mechwarrior 2 was the very first game I ever played on a PC, shortly followed by Descent. I used an old Thrustmaster setup (throttle and stick) for both games. I like their concept for this, as your throttle is controlled by your left thumb while you still have key commands at your finger tips without moving. Something I have a problem with even today with my Logitech stick. PLus the added bonus of that screen lol.

Back
Top Bottom