Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Never shopped at A&F...

Wifey shops there, she seems to like it.

I call BS. :Challenge:

Where you going?
Pennfoster at first to get one thing out of the way and basics. Yes, they are accredited and the lady told me if I really did know my **** I can blow through in about 6 months in exams. The associates is enough to get me where I want to be and I can work on my bachelors from there at a real uni.

Ahh.. makes more sense. I thoguht you suddenly got the impression I was an artist or something, because I can assure you I am definitely not :p

I feel sorry for AMD really but they just don't have the same amount of money to invest in new chips.

I feel like they should give up competing with Intel in the performance CPU sector and focus on something else specifically. They have been pretty good value over the years, so they should try and develop a really cheap, low power cpu attractive to OEM's that still provides adequate performance for upcoming Win8. I feel that is where they could do well. Trying to bring chips out and make money competing against high end Intel i7/i5 series CPU's is not going to end so well in my opinion.

What part do you think is BS ?

All of it :p

Pennfoster at first to get one thing out of the way and basics. Yes, they are accredited and the lady told me if I really did know my **** I can blow through in about 6 months in exams. The associates is enough to get me where I want to be and I can work on my bachelors from there at a real uni.

Well, best of luck to you! :grin:

Home right this post using dictation, so now you will know how well dictation works.

What I actually said..

I am writing this post using dictation [comma] so now you all know how well dictation works.

Doesn't work so well, lets try again.

I am writing this post using dictation, so now you all know how well dictation works.

Better. I had to speak clearly and at a moderate pace like a news reader, so slower than a normal person to person conversation i'd say. I should probably add my room is entirely silent right now except from my PC fans @ Idle. This sentence is also using dictation, so hopefully it turns out all night as well.

Night...right.. sound similar I guess *yawn*. I'll try dictation again in 5 years time.

All of it :p

Well, best of luck to you! :grin:

Actually, it's all true, but whatever.

:Haters:

Back
Top Bottom