Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today Hitachi announced the closing of several key production plants in kentucky, and with that, the NA Central Hub (Here in my little ol' town for 30 years now) plant is firing all employees, going 100% automated on some lines, AND hiring out-of-state contractors on monthly work contracts.

This is a plant that just got a HUGE mother fing tax break, along with incentives and money from the lovely Corporate American Congress to expand the plant and hire 200 additional people. They hired the people, worked them for a few months, now are going fully automated. Don't you love your crap tastic **** hole government? I sure as hell don't.

I loved this country and would die for it when I was in 6th grade, by the year 2006 I had a bitter taste about how the government was going, in 08 when I graduated, I saw no hope for a job. Now... I HATE our government.

I hate my government too ever since there was 100 companies competing to produce all the tickets for the olmpics, about 95% were British companies. Who does our government award it too ? Some **** company in the US of mother ****ing A

:Deskflip:

I hate my government too ever since there was 100 companies competing to produce all the tickets for the olmpics, about 95% were British companies. Who does our government award it too ? Some **** company in the US of mother ****ing A

:Deskflip:
Tell them to bring the TVR back!! Lol jk.

Having fun with my Galaxy Nexus...
291627_485423394805164_98495290_o.jpg

Should have at least been the brits that got the contract since they have to foot a large percentage of the bill for the olympics. But aside from that, you guys will have a crap ton of money coming in from tourists.

When Kentucky hosted that horse olypmic event a year or so ago, believe it or not, job growth picked up in the area that summer and the fall after because of all the money that came in from tourists.

Why do I get a feeling Mak will some how sense we are talking about him in the OT, and suddenly visit the OT to post that he is in fact, alive? XD

Yesterday was terrible and I hope one of my favorite holidays doesn't turn out to be rubbish.
To make it worse I'm getting classic fever and have considered trading my Mustang for a few classic Mustangs.

Why do I get a feeling Mak will some how sense we are talking about him in the OT, and suddenly visit the OT to post that he is in fact, alive? XD

Cause he's on my MSN.

:TrueStory:

Nah, I haven't actually talked to him recently. But I'm sure his joker senses are tingling.

Back
Top Bottom