Potentially the longest thread in history...

I don't care who owns them. They're still British. I'm fully aware Mercedes is German - was just saying I really like them. Rolls Royce and Bentley were only bought by Germans because they figured they simply they don't have classic British class to make a car of equal quality. Aston Martin is better than all of the rest combined, anyway. We make expensive supercars. You make mass produced saloons.

This reminds me, what has the US contributed to the world of sports cars and super cars ? The only nice ones are made in Europe and Japan as far as i'm concerned :grin:

Re: Today I have...

Today I found out a few of the animes I am into are done for, after only 20 episodes :(

I also added a second processor to my server, removed 256MB of ram, and added 1GB to it. Gotta love old cheap hardware. :D

Server now has 2 Pentium 3 1.4Ghz processors, 2x36Gb SCSI drives, and ~1.5GB of PC133 ECC RAM :D
I can actually tell a difference in the over-all browsing speed, and SQUID is finally working right because of the extra ram, at least, for the most part. Still has issues refreshing the cache when it should over night, but I blame my ISP.

Yes, my server is a router. I will soon have another server with 6, 120GB SCSI drives, 4GB of ram dual p3's, and some other old goodies, will make a NICE backup server. Plan on getting that this coming week, a 4 port eSATA PCI-X card, 4 external enclosures and 4 2TB drives, throw it all in a Raid5 array, and make it for network wide backups :D Not sure how I will afford the controller, or drives, but still. Least most this stuff is free for me right now :D

Make a special thread about it, I talked to you once about it so I would like to see how your doing it all. :)

I don't care who owns them. They're still British. I'm fully aware Mercedes is German - was just saying I really like them. Rolls Royce and Bentley were only bought by Germans because they figured they simply they don't have classic British class to make a car of equal quality. Aston Martin is better than all of the rest combined, anyway. We make expensive supercars. You make mass produced saloons.

This reminds me, what has the US contributed to the world of sports cars and super cars ? The only nice ones are made in Europe and Japan as far as i'm concerned :grin:

Yes, German cars are mass produced saloons.. I sense a bit of jealousy there :wink: Oh, you want a nice American car? I don't like American cars that much either, but my (soon to be) ride beats any European ****:

View attachment 5290

She will be mine, soon enough.

Attachments

• 01-camaro-synergy-detroit-630op.jpg
    01-camaro-synergy-detroit-630op.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 23
Yes, German cars are mass produced saloons.. I sense a bit of jealousy there :wink: Oh, you want a nice American car? I don't like American cars that much either, but my (soon to be) ride beats any European ****:

View attachment 5290

She will be mine, soon enough.

It gets 7/10 on a parkers review..amazing :lol: If thats the kind of car you like then who am I to argue, but technically, there are better cars to bed had for the price... like your partners Z4.

Beats any european **** ? You keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy. We both know your lieing to yourself.

what is a parkers review?

Camaros drive extremely nice and easy. Comfortable. Fast and powerful too.

I personally am in LOVE with Subaru, Audi and BMW and Toyota for trucks. Although I wouldn't mind a Chevy at all.

how can a car be a saloon? unless you put a bar in the car!!!! as long as there's vodka and margaritas!!!

but wait...

The new Mustang GT for one, 412hp 5.0L V8 for $30k. Unlike past models it actually handles great as well and can keep up with a M3 on the track.

It gets 7/10 on a parkers review..amazing :lol: If thats the kind of car you like then who am I to argue, but technically, there are better cars to bed had for the price... like your partners Z4.

Beats any european **** ? You keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy. We both know your lieing to yourself.

Parkers review? That's a great place to base your bias off of. Especially because one of the cons they listed was high emissions. Really? It's a sports car. Come on.. Her Z4 is amazing, I love that car. Though I like the Camero styling more. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom