Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

They often don't update tracking as much as they should. This through FedEx or UPS?

Today I dusted out my computer, and my temps went down 5C. :)

They often don't update tracking as much as they should. This through FedEx or UPS?

Today I dusted out my computer, and my temps went down 5C. :)

Whether they have updated it or not, it's 5pm and they said before 1pm. It's not coming today, and it's a bank holiday on monday and tuesday. So now I gotta wait till wednesday.

Definitely my #1 annoyance is late deliveries.

Whether they have updated it or not, it's 5pm and they said before 1pm. It's not coming today, and it's a bank holiday on monday and tuesday. So now I gotta wait till wednesday.

Definitely my #1 annoyance is late deliveries.

You could always be me. My 1156 TRUE bracket got lost in the mail and I can't get it back. 25 bucks down the tube. Funny thing, the cards that my friend sent to me as a trade got lost too and then sent back. My bracket didn't get sent back to me and even after threatening them they were still saying they have no record even though the damn thing should be in retention for 90 days.

Well my family decided to go camping this weekend with some friends in the isle of Wight.

worst time, ****ting it down with rain and I don't think my small tent will hold out. It already has a hole in the bottom, If i try to get in it will get soaked and my sleeping bag isn't even in there yet. There are puddles building around my tent and its only been raining for probably around an hour.

Well my family decided to go camping this weekend with some friends in the isle of Wight.

worst time, ****ting it down with rain and I don't think my small tent will hold out. It already has a hole in the bottom, If i try to get in it will get soaked and my sleeping bag isn't even in there yet. There are puddles building around my tent and its only been raining for probably around an hour.
Yea I wouldn't even attempt camping if it was raining and my tent leaked at all. Last time I did that I was sick for like a week.

We got here this morning when it was actually not too bad, quite hot when the sun was out.

Then it just started pouring down and was really windy.

We got here this morning when it was actually not too bad, quite hot when the sun was out.

Then it just started pouring down and was really windy.

I think I would sleep in the car, mate.

It's that time of the year! Gig it up, PP! :cool: I've got 25 grad parties lined up for June already :thumbsup:
Well I can't book anything for myself, that's the problem. Our truck is broken down 40 minutes away, my gear is 40 minutes away, and I'm really burned out on DJing. I want to continue running live sound or playing. The DJing thing is bringing me some cash so not exactly turning anything down. Plus it gives me ton of practice with the stick since I'm driving to random areas I've never been before.

I think the only people who really enjoying this kind of DJing are single guys and guys who actually enjoy it.

Just for the record, this grad party blew ass. Rich snooty religious tight wads. No soda, no alcohol, only water, tea, and lemonade. No other food besides hotdogs, cake, and burgers. ALL of the guys came off as extremely gay and the whole damn thing seemed like an episode of Glee or something. I have never seen so many teenage guys dance more and better than teenage girls and older women.

Back
Top Bottom