Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yeah I would say both AT&T and T-Mobile are crap. Where I live it's either US Cellular or Verizon, you can go with T-Mobile/AT&T but the GSM network in Maine is garbage compared to the CDMA one.

Re: Today I have...

Someone who still measures in "stones"...interesting lol.
Last night I literally got no sleep, went to a mates straight after work, then got moved from there to another mates, and from there to yet another. Took a 45 min train ride home to get some fresh clothes and a shower, then left straight for work. Which brings me to now, eating sushi at my desk at 9

what routers he give yah?

He have me a BT Home Hub, Netgear, and another one but as to wich not sure what it is. I dont know too much about them tbh but at the minute here in the UK I have a Sky Router, wich I think is Sagem. TBH I need to turn the WiFi off, as everythings hard wired via, ethernet threw the Swich.

what do you use for your phone or tab then LOL???

and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my dad's ashes are in space!!!!

Ignore all of the cell benchmarks at the top since the Rezound is on LTE and the Galaxy S2 is not.

AnandTech - Bench - Smartphone11

Nearly double the performance in all of the gpu benchmarks is not what I would call negligible. Also keep in mind that is the lower clocked Exynos (1.2ghz) vs the highest clocked S3(1.5ghz), if you compared the two versions of the Galaxy Note against each other the performance gap would be even larger since it has a 14.ghz Exynos.

The two year old Galaxy S can play any 720p content just fine so that isn't a big deal these days, Exynos will handle 1080p high profile H.264 without any problem as well as any other 1080p content you throw at it. The Galaxy s2 does have a MHL output as well so the extra resolution is useful.

My S3 is clocked @1.5ghz, and like I said, I see no performance issues. Trust me, I'm a stickler for a non laggy experience, and I have yet to experience any lag.

My S3 is clocked @1.5ghz, and like I said, I see no performance issues. Trust me, I'm a stickler for a non laggy experience, and I have yet to experience any lag.

Have you ever used a Exynos smartphone? I know in the Galaxy Note reviews they all commented that performance on the S3 version was laggy while the Exynos one is perfectly smooth.

My mum suggested I could buy a house and she'd be happy to be guarantor. That was a bit... sudden.

Also, today I've started an exercise regime and diet. Want to lose at least 3 stone (42lbs) by the time uni starts again.

I need to figure out an interesting, long route to cycle on though. Coventry isn't a 'just pick a direction and go' kind of place since so many little roads suddenly turn onto dual carriageways.

Distance running is the best way to workout. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom