Potentially the longest thread in history...

Funny how they started in Texas but ATT is better than them wirelessly. They aimed to bring FiOS everywhere here, but only 1/4 of this tiny area actually can get FiOS.
It's even funnier how they bought out a ton of land lines out in the sticks (like Venus) but have yet to even convert them to digital. So anybody out there stuck with Verizon land lines can't even get DSL when people 10 minutes down the road from where we used to live has Uverse. Only a small part of Dallas county can get actual FiOS service where the rest of the DFW area is ATT, Charter, and Time Warner.

Verizon clearly hates texas!!! LMNASO.

and I've been up to testing wifi analyzer software on the HTPC that has a wifi usb stick on it becuase the nic died so I' been trying verious scanning programs and inSSIDer is no likey it. It only loaded once..

but Xirrus Wifi Inspector loads and works juuuussst finnne.... I kinda like the UI a bit better as well. I like it a lot.

I think inSSIDer no likey netgear tat's why i got a netgear stick on that pc... peh.

It's all a battle of the brands this month!

Re: Today I have...

Got Age of Mythology working over Hamachi, and played a couple games with a friend of mine. Utterly destroyed him both times :p

Got Age of Mythology working over Hamachi, and played a couple games with a friend of mine. Utterly destroyed him both times :p

play with me sometime? I'm probably not very good anymore.

I just sat 2 biology exams, waiting for the bus home.

Sure, hit me up on Steam if you wanna play.

I had my last exam this morning, and so have now finished my first year of uni :D I've got from now until October off - hopefully I can get a job for then. Well, can I definitely get a job; I'd just prefer not to get a job at McDonald's until all other options are gone :p

But for now, taking the week off.

Back
Top Bottom