Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I just got to DDR3... Happens every time, when I go to a new type of RAM, the next gen is being talked about, maybe if I hold off on DDR4 then PP has all the time in the world to get DDR4 before DDR5 becomes available? XD

I'm guessing we'll be getting to ReRAM after DDR4 rather than DDR5.

I just got to DDR3... Happens every time, when I go to a new type of RAM, the next gen is being talked about, maybe if I hold off on DDR4 then PP has all the time in the world to get DDR4 before DDR5 becomes available? XD
DDR4 has been talked about for quite a while. They are just now starting to get it into production for server, desktop consumers following next year.

Just going by the Metacritic score... 3.6 out of 10 right now. Will probably improve a bit though.

That user score though.

I wouldn't trust meta critic users as far as I could throw them. Plus most people that would give it good ratings are playing the game and don't need to be bothered by posting a good user review on meta critic. :p

Well, that's kinda what I meant... When I was on SDRAM, and went to DDR, a month later DDR2 became available, I then eventually went DDR2 and found DDR3 available a month or two later, just now went DDR3 so I expect DDR4 will be here soonish.

So found an Antec 1200 on Craigs for pretty cheap. Wondering if I should build my best setup again in an Antec 1200 or simply continue with my mitx idea for Quakecon.

Shaved for the first time in three months. I look better with some facial hair. Beard but no 'tache seems to be the way to go for me.

Back
Top Bottom