Potentially the longest thread in history...

Lenovo IdeaPad U310 and U410 undress for the FCC's czars -- Engadget

I've seen imitation products by random no name brands of all sorts of things, along with major companies designing similar products to that of their competition, but I've never seen a major name brand make a product as identical to their competitors' product as this one... Lenovo sure has gone down hill after IBM got out of the laptop business.

Who did they copy? I really like the u300s series.

Re: Today I have...

Today I seriously started to get a come down and go cold turkey off the Energy Drinks as I've not had a bottle untill tonight for about 28+ hours. Sitting with the Family, and all I could think about was the thirst quenching taste of a bottle of LSV, or Boost (Brands here in the UK.) After about 40 Minutes of feeling my Insides shakeing, and feeling like I wanted to Cry :cry: , the Craveing settled down.

Anyways, not much to write Home about.

Came up with a new online alias
'Perfunctory Personified'

Explaine this Yami, Sounds Interesting.. :) ..

Lenovo IdeaPad U310 and U410 undress for the FCC's czars -- Engadget

I've seen imitation products by random no name brands of all sorts of things, along with major companies designing similar products to that of their competition, but I've never seen a major name brand make a product as identical to their competitors' product as this one... Lenovo sure has gone down hill after IBM got out of the laptop business.

I have to admit it does look like the HP Envy 15 from that angle but if you look at other images they aren't perfectly identical.

Anyways that's one of Lenvo's consumer models that's intended for the best buy crowd, Thinkpads have never been better than they are now.

Back
Top Bottom