Potentially the longest thread in history...

That really isn't that bad. Considering how absolutely everything else in the US is cheaper y'all can't really complain too much.

I would go with Century Link if they had comparable speeds. The only speeds they offer in my area are 1.5 down and 512kb/s up so I am stuck with comcast as there are 5 computers that the family use as well as servers for my use.

no stay teh **** away from centurylink my parents have it. they pay for 5 meg they get 0.60 on a good day! customer service sucks too.

We have either Comcast or century link.. CL is the only company where I am from and we always had good service with them. When I moved we got Comcast and are still with them because the speeds I require aren't offered.

Its just another Dish vs Direct and ATT vs Verizon argument.. We have what everyone hates and have never had a problem haha.

£40 ($60) a month here gets you 100Mb from Virgin (or £35 with a £15 phone line, if you're deranged), which is uncapped but they're generally not very good at peak times.

Back
Top Bottom