Spoil MW3 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmannawar

In Runtime
UNFORTUNATELY i'm in a race to tenth prestige with my friends, and considering i rarely have enough time to play as it is (although im winning :p) i can not complete campaign. But i want to know what happens. Any major events and of course the end! I'd really appreciate a spoiler

Just play the campaign. If you are a good gamer then you will have it done in 4 hours or less. You could easily find the story to the game online.

SPOILER

Soap dies. =( Sadness.. All I'm going to say. =P Now you will want to know how and why. O.O

No idea since I'm on 3rd prestige now and literally haven't touched the campaign :p What prestige/lvl are you?

Haha i'm also third prestige but i havent played in a week due to moving... sad face. my clan leaders are nearly tenth but i dont pretend to compete with them. one of them is in the top 500 black ops zombies and top 2000 domination in MW3 *cough no life cough cough*

To be honest it would only take you a matter of hours to complete the campaign and see the ending yourself, why would you want a spoiler? Although, I have to say your not missing anything exciting but still, you may aswell set aside a couple of hours and get it done, judging by the fact that your on 10th prestige you will have no problem getting it done what so ever.

To be honest it would only take you a matter of hours to complete the campaign and see the ending yourself, why would you want a spoiler? Although, I have to say your not missing anything exciting but still, you may aswell set aside a couple of hours and get it done, judging by the fact that your on 10th prestige you will have no problem getting it done what so ever.

Finished that a while ago... at the time i was actually third prestige (racing for tenth) thx for the reply though

Really soap dies???? NOOOOOOOOO!!! he's awesome or was :( That sucks! I liked him. Why is it that all the awesome people die???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom