What are you playing now?

Just Realized and downloaded a bunch of free crap from Bioware for ME2 - Got "Dragon armor" upgrade = had to purchase Dragon Age Origins I believe in order to get this - pretty cool looking armor with upgrades to shield and damage, a few extra short DLC's - one with a character that I had not ever even heard about = Mercenary named Jaheed ( spell?) - that you get to recruit to your team. I wonder how the final "suicide battle" will go - take the same amount of people in and leave the rest - or do you get to take the additional people you recruit? I think/hope he will also be importable to ME3. I guess I will probably purchase the final ME2 DLC= "Arrival"- as it is the transition into ME3. With a new team player and new missions , along with playing on a 50" Plasma- it is like a new game. The actual game is still "glitchy" - especially with the nvidia driver issues - but fun still.

Lord of the rings the battle for middle earth 2 online, well sort of online, over hamachi with a friend.

I played the first one and have rise of the witch king. the problem i found with the first one was that on some maps if your gondor/rohan you start in a nice base with walls which is impossible for enemies to get through especially when you have catapults and archers on the walls. If your isengard/mordor you get no walls so you can get killed a lot easier. I thought it was a bit unbalanced because of this.

what do you mean by 'id hop on that there hamachi'

I was making a terrible reference towards me being Texan saying "that there".

Actually, it is quite fair. With the Mordor abilities for rushing and Isengard ability to have Nazgul it is pretty easy to get past those walls. I play it all the time and woop up on hard armies left and right lol.

I was making a terrible reference towards me being Texan saying "that there".

Actually, it is quite fair. With the Mordor abilities for rushing and Isengard ability to have Nazgul it is pretty easy to get past those walls. I play it all the time and woop up on hard armies left and right lol.

well, everyone has their own opinion I was just going on what I remember, I admit I could be somewhat wrong as last time I played number one was around 6 years ago :) ill play you sometime, we will see what happens.

I was watching Big Bang so didn't read all of it lol.

Anyways, siege weapons. Build a ton of those stupid arrow shooting catapult things and like 2 hits and a wall is done. Takes like 5 minutes to rebuild a Rohan wall.

I was watching Big Bang so didn't read all of it lol.

Anyways, siege weapons. Build a ton of those stupid arrow shooting catapult things and like 2 hits and a wall is done. Takes like 5 minutes to rebuild a Rohan wall.

We could debate this all day (night for me). The time for speaking is over, I will play you tomorrow, if you think your good enough :| <serious face.

I assume you mean the big bang theory rather than a documentary on the big bang, do a lot of people watch it in America?

Back
Top Bottom